Re: ISO 9000

Subject: Re: ISO 9000
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:38:17 -0400

I'd like to recommend a really excellent book on ISO 9000, that will help
you to answer your questions. It is called "The ISO 9000 Implementation
Manual - Ten Steps to ISO 9000 Implementation", by Greg Hutchins. ISBN
0-939246-63-5. It covers (among other things):
Determining the Benefits & Challenge of ISO 9000 Registration
Planning for ISO 9000 Registration
Organizing " " " "
Train & Educate
Conduct the Preassessment
etc.

I have used this method in the past and it works and it is excellent!
Suzette