Re: Using digital photos in technical doc

Subject: Re: Using digital photos in technical doc
From: "Mason, Catheryn" <CMason -at- INFINITEC-COM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:42:49 -0500

I looked into using a digital camera to take photos of our equipment,
too, but was told by two people (much more experienced with this
technology than I am) that I could get a better, sharper image by
photographing the equipment and scanning in those images than by using a
digital camera. Others may disagree, but that was the advice I received
and I followed it. We've been using a photo studio and scanning
equipment, and have had good results. Good luck.