Re: Re cultural differences affecting techwriting

Subject: Re: Re cultural differences affecting techwriting
From: Gord Deyo <DeyoG -at- ITLS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:11:00 -0400

Yes, indeed. I have found myself doing the same thing from time to time,
especially when my ADD kicks in. With regards to software, you might
figure out the basics of the GUI this way, but most of the time you will
never learn to use the application to its full potential without going
to the docs.

Gordo