Re: Organizational Structure

Subject: Re: Organizational Structure
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 11:26:31 -0400

<snip>
> Certainly, your creditability as a manager will be on trial. How would
you
> reply to a statement such as, "We hope that you're not going to tell us
that
> writing is an art form." This once happened to me on my first day in the
job.

Art form? No...of course not......

It's a Science.

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them.

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem,
see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable
words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin