font problems in Word

Subject: font problems in Word
From: Colleen Adams <colleen_adams -at- MEDISPAN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:42:00 -0500

Has anyone experienced a problem in Word 95 with fonts appearing as
one font on the screen, but printing in another?

More specifically, our font on screen is courier, but is printing as Times
New Roman. (I might also mention that this was a WordPerfect 5.1
document converted to Word...hmmmmm)

It's very $% -at- !! frustrating!! Any ideas besides re-keying??

Thanks for the help!

Colleen Adams
External Documentation Manager
First DataBank Medi-Span, Inc.