Re: Frame to Word, RTF, Text.

Subject: Re: Frame to Word, RTF, Text.
From: Krista Von Wagner <krista -at- QUADRALAY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:18:11 -0500

WebWorks Publisher is an industrial strength tool that can take a FrameMaker
book, complete with TOC and index, and convert it directly to a variety of
on-line formats including HTML, HTML Help, and WinHelp.
When using Publisher, you map your Frame styles to HTML, HTML Help, or
WinHelp styles. All of your Frame graphics, cross-references, indexing, TOC,
etc is automatically converted.

A free 30-day evaluation copy of WebWorks Publisher is available from our
web site - www.quadralay.com .

Please let me know if you need additional clarification, or if I may be of
further assistance.

Best Regards,

Krista Von Wagner
krista -at- quadralay -dot- com
(512) 719-3399 X237

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they
went!"