The Old Perennial (Re: Offsite work)

Subject: The Old Perennial (Re: Offsite work)
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:47:47 EDT

In a message dated 98-06-19 12:35:55 EDT, caslonsvcs -at- IBM -dot- NET writes:

<<
I hope I'm answering your question --- there are lots of angles to
this one! >>
Many of which we've already discussed - this subject comes up like clockwork
every month or so.

Check the archives for off-site, then sit back and read. (You might want to
fix yourself a snack first - there's a lot there.)

Jim Chevallier
North Hollywood
== TW page - http://members.aol.com/jimcheval/twone.htm
== Ego page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval