Re: Bulleted text

Subject: Re: Bulleted text
From: "Schrank, Kelly (TAMPA)" <schrank -at- TAMPA -dot- GENPHYSICS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 13:11:31 -0400

I prefer to see bullets aligned with the paragraph. I think it looks
neater and it saves a lot of space, especially if you have more than one
level. The documents I see often have more than one level of bullets
and it can get VERY confusing trying to get the indent right, and it's
very hard for the reader. So I think it's good from a word processing
viewpoint AND the reader's viewpoint.

Kelly Schrank, Technical Editor
General Physics
schrank -at- genphysics -dot- com