Re: FrontPage 98

Subject: Re: FrontPage 98
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 18:31:23 -0400

That comparison assumes that the WYSIsoWYG editors handle simple pages
reasonably well. That turns out not to be the case, unfortunately. And
unaccountably. There is no reason why software could not be written to
generate a clean, simple web page. But I haven't seen it done, and I have
looked.

I'm not getting macho jollies off hand-coding HTML and I'm not doing
anything all that complicated. I use Front Page all the time, but I can only
get away with it because I know HTML well enough to fix the glop that Front
Page creates.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com