HTML documents with frames

Subject: HTML documents with frames
From: Suzanne Pyle <comline -at- GREENNET -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 20:43:55 -0400

I'm doing an online user guide in HTML format. I'm using FrontPage 98 and
wanted to use frames. The user or customer has IE 3.1 or higher. Is there
any reason you can tell me why not to use frames? I'm assuming that IE
supports frames.

Suzanne

Suzanne Pyle
Documentation Consultant
Communication Lines - Putting Your Message to Work!