Intranet Manager Job Description

Subject: Intranet Manager Job Description
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:05:32 -0500

I have been asked to draft a job description for an Intranet Manager. At
this point, it's pretty wide open, as the position will be created based on
this job description.

If anyone has any ideas or has done this previously, it would be helpful.
Once I compile all the information and come up with a proposed job
description, I'll post the final version for everyone's reference.

Thanks,

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com