Re: Bulleted text

Subject: Re: Bulleted text
From: Diane Williams <dianewms -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:39:18 -0400

I prefer to start my bulleted or numbered lists with the bullet or
number right under the left margin of the list's introductory paragraph.
So does that mean that my list isn't indented?

Of course the text that follows the bullet or number is wrapped with a
hanging indent that looks proportional with the size of the bullet and
typeface. If my numbered list runs more than 9 items, I leave a little
extra space to accomomodate the extra digit with the tenth item.

As usual, pick a style and be consistent with it throughout the
document.

Diane's 2 cents' worth.