Re: Writing Offsite

Subject: Re: Writing Offsite
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:10:40 -0400

I used to work offsite and would gladly work offsite again. I hate
driving, and I see no point in having to be here unless I need to talk to
people (which I tend to do by email, anyway). At home I have better
equipment, a larger office, a better selection of refreshments, I don't
have to worry about dresscode or strict breaktimes, I can play music as
loud as I want, my dog curls up under my desk to keep my feet warm, I hate
traffic, I hate losing two hours a day commuting, etc., etc., etc.

So that's my vote!

Suzette