Re: WORD 97 - combining styles on one line

Subject: Re: WORD 97 - combining styles on one line
From: Lin Laurie <linlaurie -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:22:21 -0700

The other answer is to include them in a table. You can do two styles in a
table that are next to each other. The problem with word is that if you put
any kind of field information into a table, it doesn't always update
correctly. So if you use figures, index markers, default headings, and so
on, then move them around, you might not get the right index page, toc
page, caption numbering, and so on. It's a pain.

Lin Laurie
http://www.winpro-press.com
WinPro Online Press
The Online Publishing Professionals