Seeking German Translators

Subject: Seeking German Translators
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:43:40 -0500

A friend of mine is looking for someone to do a translation of a technical
manual (I believe about gears) from English to German. The company is
located in Cicero, IL in the USA (near Chicago). Can anybody suggest how
they might go about finding someone to do the work for them? I think
they're open to any options; doesn't necessarily have to be a local person.

Please reply off-list. Thanks a bunch.
--B
barb -dot- ostapina -at- metromail -dot- com