Re: Fun fact

Subject: Re: Fun fact
From: Jon Leer <jleer -at- LTC -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:50:10 -0400

What's great is that the techwriter will show up again years down the line
in syndication. A local doctor was the toast of our town a 6 or 7 years ago
when he appeared on the show. Recently, one of his patients arrived for an
appointment and mentioned that he saw the doc on a cable station. Guy still
looks the same. Patient thought he had just been on.

Jon