Re: Ethical Questions -Reply

Subject: Re: Ethical Questions -Reply
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:41:41 -0400

Barbara;

Have you told them about the nature of your work? DO you include the issues of secrecy and classified clearance on your resume? Is there any way you can recreate those docs without the classified/top secret parts?

I have a former student who has level 3 (I think that's it, I know it's very high) US Gov't security clearance, and as a result she's dealt with ALOT of top secret/classified stuff. She makes sure that's on her resume, and uses "dummy docs" that have basically the gist of her work, but no classified info in them.

That's all I can think of to tell you, except that when I was writing proprietary documentation, I wasn't *allowed* to have samples, and my reference letter stated that fact.

Hope this helps (even a little)

Lisa Comeau
IS Super-User/Trainer
Certification and Testing Division