Any openings in Atlanta?

Subject: Any openings in Atlanta?
From: John Newman <johnn -at- OTG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 07:10:42 -0400

I am currently a (software) tech writer and I am planning to move to the
Atlanta area (Marietta/Kennesaw/Acworth) later this summer. Not only do
I have tech writing/editing experience, I also have a Masters degree in
education and teaching experience, so I am also open to the whole
training realm. If you know of any potential openings/contacts in the
Atlanta area (particularly in the northwest quadrant of the area outside
the perimeter), would you please send them my way?

My resume can be viewed/downloaded at http://www.flash.net/~dyrector (as
well as numerous resume banks on the Web).

Thanks,
John Newman
dyrector -at- flash -dot- net