Indexing with RoboHELP 6

Subject: Indexing with RoboHELP 6
From: Kenneth Marks <xxltall -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:59:18 PDT

Anybody out there creating index entries with RoboHELP 6? I'm trying,
with no success, to add entries to a project I created with Version 4.
When I specify an entry as

subject, modifier

It compiles as

subject
modifier

That's not what I want when the subject has only one modifier.

And when I try to add a modifier to a subject that has several, I get an
entirely separate primary entry in this form:

subject:modifier

I've read the online help and made my new entries match the form of
existing keywords in the source files. No luck. Any advice?