colored text in Frame->PDF conversions

Subject: colored text in Frame->PDF conversions
From: Bruce Brodersen <baruch -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 15:44:08 -0700

Holly,

The problem could very well be the postscript driver you're using, some are
no equipped to handle color. I think you can check the print driver's
properties to verify this. Try Adobe's postscript drivers. That could do the
trick.

Bruce Brodersen
baruch -at- teleport -dot- com
Portland, Oregon

Holly Tuner wrote:
One of my co-workers posed the following question to our documentation =
group. I didn't know the answer, but maybe someone on this list knows a =
solution.

Do any of you know the settings to use to retain colored text from a =
Frame
file when converting to PDF? It keeps getting converted to grayscale in
the pdf file. I've fiddled with all the settings I can find in the =
Print
Setup dialog and in Acrobat Distiller, but no luck so far.

-Holly