Re: colored text in Frame -> PDF conversions

Subject: Re: colored text in Frame -> PDF conversions
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 07:49:37 -0400

Holly Turner wrote -

>Do any of you know the settings to use to retain colored text from a =
>Frame file when converting to PDF? It keeps getting converted to
grayscale in
>the pdf file. I've fiddled with all the settings I can find in the =
>Print Setup dialog and in Acrobat Distiller, but no luck so far.

Holly -

I ran into this problem just last week. Look under File>Print
Setup>Properties. At the bottom of the dialog box is an option called
Color Appearance. Change this setting to Color. See if this solves your
problem. (I'm using Frame 5.5 - not sure where this might be in an
earlier version.)

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
mailto:cwhutchings -at- homewireless -dot- com