Organization of a Network Manual?

Subject: Organization of a Network Manual?
From: Vanessa Wilburn <vlwilbur -at- CPU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 16:32:40 -0500

Hello,

Perhaps someone has done something like this in the past...

I am documenting the network at my company. Does anyone have examples of
how this material should be organized? I am hoping to find an outline or at
least top-level headings. I don't want to miss any key items that requires
documentation.

I will be covering items like the network structure, server names, DNS
set-up/location, and firewall configuration.

I searched through the archives, but didn't find any specific examples.

Thank you,
Vanessa Wilburn

Vanessa Wilburn vanessa -dot- wilburn -at- cpu -dot- com
Computerized Processes Unlimited, Inc. http://www.cpu.com
Metairie, Louisiana USA 504.889.2784