Re: Editing GIFs

Subject: Re: Editing GIFs
From: Hope Cascio <hcascio -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 19:39:52 -0400

Seconding that emotion, and building on something else posted in this thread,
if you open the GIF file in the latest version of Paint Shop Pro (I looove this
program), Paint Shop Pro's native file format supports layers, so you can edit
the GIF in layers if you want (of course, the original file will be all one
layer), then save it again in GIF format.

--
"Just because a network architecture has been designed to survive
nuclear holocaust doesn't mean it is immune to WebTV or a bunch