Off Topic - synonym for tree

Subject: Off Topic - synonym for tree
From: "Kulis, Carene" <Carene -dot- Kulis -at- USA -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 07:52:49 PDT

This may be off topic, so please respond directly to me at the e-mail
address below.

I am looking for a term that is synonymous with the word tree. By tree I
mean lists in windows applications with pluses and minuses and when you
click on the plus the list expands like a tree. I know it may be a
development slang term, and I have to be consistent with Microsoft, but when
I looked in the Microsoft Manual of Style they did not even reference the
word tree. Usually, they note slang terms and tell you what to use instead.
I hope I clarified what I mean by tree. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Carene

Carene Kulis
<mailto:Carene -dot- kulis -at- mc -dot- usa -dot- xerox -dot- com> Carene -dot- kulis -at- mc -dot- usa -dot- xerox -dot- com
(716)-423-4973