Re: Off Topic - synonym for tree

Subject: Re: Off Topic - synonym for tree
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:32:51 -0700

While I've always used "tree" or "expandable tree" or hierarchical tree", I
may have to use something less technical (if that's possible) in an upcoming
project.

Someone suggested using outlining terms. Headings and subheadings in
outlines are indentured similar to a tree.

Still--I think I will continue to use the term "tree" and just take care to
appropriately introduce the term to the audience.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington