telecommuting -Reply

Subject: telecommuting -Reply
From: Lisa Comeau <COMEAUL -at- CSA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:01:44 -0400

How about honest answers to

"How many productive hours do you work each day?"
(I know I could get more done without 75 people in and out of my office all day!) :-)
"Do you feel isolated from your employer /company by telecommuting?"
"What types of scarifices (pay scale, benefits) did you have to make to telecommute, and do you feel the rewards outweigh them?"
"How often do you report on-site to your employer?"
"What was your biggest reason for choosing to telecommute?"

My 2 cents (better than no sense)
Lisa Comeau
IS Super-User/Trainer
Certification and Testing Division