Word 7 to Word 97 with RoboHelp Problems

Subject: Word 7 to Word 97 with RoboHelp Problems
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 20:01:31 -0400

TWs:

Scenario:

Company is going from Windows 95/Word 7/RH 4 to NT/Office 97.

Problem:

Legacy documentation in W7 with graphics and RH getting upgraded. Plus,
this is now all going on an intranet and extranet up the road.

Query:

Should we expect problems with the documentation move? Will RH still
work efficiently as before in the new version, and on the web?

Resolution:

I have seen some problems posted with this process. If any TCs have had
problems, please let me know as we are looking at finding a publishing
tool for online work up the road. Keeping in mind there are more legacy
docs than new ones, conversion is an issue which needs to be built in the
time line. You are my SMEs, as I am one of 'reveal codes' die
hearts.....what can I say.....

Thank you for your responses and the time you take in making them.
Please you the E-mail address below.

Smokey

Smokey Lynne Bare, C.T.C.
Information Architect
Technical Communications Support - Military Systems Group

Reply to E-mail: Smokey_Bare -at- dscc -dot- dla -dot- com