tech writing workshop?

Subject: tech writing workshop?
From: Amy Lodato <a -dot- lodato -at- INTERSHOP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 00:59:16 +0200

Dear fellow wordsmiths,

If you saw a workshop targeted toward professional, experienced tech
writers that promised a writing skills "tuneup," would you be
interested? If so, what topics would you want to cover? For example, are
there grammatical issues you wouldn't mind hammering out? Would you
like ideas on how to organize and consolidate information? (I don't
think I could bring myself to use the term "chunking" in relation to my
work, but maybe I'm alone in that.) Other issues altogether?

Let's assume this workshop was both reputable and free-- what would you
like to see in it?
Have you ever taken a workshop or course that drastically improved your
professional writing style?

Feel free to respond on-list or off, and thanks in advance for any
feedback.

Best,
Amy Lodato
a -dot- lodato -at- intershop -dot- com