Short-term FrameMaker contract position (Framingham, MA)

Subject: Short-term FrameMaker contract position (Framingham, MA)
From: Elise Kaplan <ekaplan -at- ASAINT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 17:19:36 -0400

CommercialWare is looking for a FrameMaker expert to consult with our writing staff on the migration of our documentation set. We should be starting this project in August or September.

Please contact Elise Kaplan (ezkaplan -at- asaint -dot- com).

CommercialWare is a leading provider of software to the direct marketing industry. We are located about 1/2 hour west of Boston.

Elise Kaplan
CommercialWare
ekaplan -at- asaint -dot- com
http://www.asaint.com/commercialware