Re: Blah Blah Blah

Subject: Re: Blah Blah Blah
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 07:59:24 -0400

Bruce -

I, for one, was glad to see Rob's response to you posted to the list. He
stated very nicely many of my own thoughts while reading your original
post. While I do agree with you that some subjects get done to death, I,
like Rob, would much rather delete what I don't want to read than have
people refrain from posting because they are afraid of "bothering" you.

As I'm sure you have noticed, TWs all over the world seem to face many
of the same problems, including how to get taken seriously by the rest
of the working world. I have found many posts to be very insightful and
I thank everyone for contributing to this wonderful forum.

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.