Re: Important News for Writers (long)

Subject: Re: Important News for Writers (long)
From: Mona Albano <mab -at- USER -dot- ROSE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 12:26:42 -0400

I take it that this is a proposed law in the United States,
so of merely national interest?
Perhaps that should be specified somewhere in the subject line
or early in the message.

On the liability angle, I like a contract that states that THEY
supplied the information, THEY review it, and THEY are responsible
for making sure it goes out without errors (and with the usual
disclaimer in the front). Nice companies put that clause in without
even asking.

Tnx,
Mona

Mona Albano
Technical Writer & Editor Voice 416 469-1384
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Fax 416 469-1720