Conventions in this manual --Usability

Subject: Conventions in this manual --Usability
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 14:32:15 -0700

Previously, a list member remarked that their usability testing showed
the "Conventions in this Manual" section of technical texts was *not*
used. I didn't keep the post, and am wondering whether there's any
study I can cite in trying to persuade my department to abandon this
custom.

Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications