combining 2 Help Projects

Subject: combining 2 Help Projects
From: Diane Klim <dklim -at- CASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:52:55 -0400

Our company is using RoboHELP 5.5 to write a large online help system.
1. Is it possible to have two Help Projects: one for field, reference, and
procedural help; and one for troubleshooting help?
2. Is it possible to combine the table of contents and the index from the
two Help Projects?
3. What do we need to do? What should we know in advance?

I'd sure appreciate any help or resources you can provide.

Diane Klim