Re: Word Doc to HTML, Numbering Maintained

Subject: Re: Word Doc to HTML, Numbering Maintained
From: David Dvorkin <DDvorkin -at- FRXSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:07:59 -0600

I've done this with JavaScript. HTML's ordered lists won't do the
trick,
unfortunately.

The drawback to generating the numbers with JavaScript, though, is that
you don't get the indentation HTML's lists give you, so you have to fake
it.
I used tables for that.

The result looked nice, but the machinery was a bit clunky.

David Dvorkin
FRx Software Corporation
mailto:ddvorkin -at- frxsoft -dot- com
(303) 741-8280