Tutorials

Subject: Tutorials
From: Misti Anslin Tucker <matucker -at- MMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:23:17 -0400

Hi, I'm back!

My name is Misti Tucker and I have been off and on this list for several
years as the vagueries of my contracts permits.

My latest contract provides a brand new challenge, and I hope you folks can
point me in the right direction.

I have about 10 years' experience documenting software, and now I need to
create an interactive, animated set of tutorials as a part of a
documentation package for a very state-of-the-art medical device. I'm
looking into Macromedia's Authorware and Animation Works Interactive for
the tool I'll use, but I could also use a pointer to some good references
about how to write *good,* usable tutorials (as opposed to the kind playing
with the tool aimlessly will result in. <g>

If this wouldn't be of interest to the majority of the list, you can
respond directly to me at matucker -at- mmm -dot- com

Thanks!

Misti Tucker
matucker -at- mmm -dot- com