Re: LEARNING TOOL

Subject: Re: LEARNING TOOL
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:39:57 -0700

Actually, funny enough, I checked out his site, and, if it works as it
claims to, it has potential. But the *writing* on the site, of all
things, is horrendous! I mean, we're talking about more than a typo or
two, we're talking about missing spaces between commas and the words
following commas, bad formatting, inappropriate use of colors, poor screen
captures (that, by the way, are supposed to be so clear that no text is
needed to explain what they're telling you), poor navigational tools, and
so-so explanatory text.

The programming/functionality of the site is pretty cool, though!

One writer's opinion. YMMV.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com