Re: Digital photo images in manuals.

Subject: Re: Digital photo images in manuals.
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:41:41 -0700

The output format of the digital image depends on the camera. Some
cameras save in TIFF format, most I believe save in JPEG now. Some give
you a choice.

Print quality will depend a lot on resolution. Minimum resolution for
printing any decent quality is 1024x768. Higher is definitely better.

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
http://www.hqisec.army.mil/cis/

<snip>