Visio 4 / Recruiters

Subject: Visio 4 / Recruiters
From: Tzvee Zahavy <tzvee -at- ZAHAVY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:22:24 -0400

Hi.

I just joined the list after browsing the archives. Great stuff.
I live and work in N. N.J.

1. I was wondering if anyone had an experience like this with a tech
writing recruiter:

He lets you know about a contract job at a big corporation.
Many phone calls later, he takes you over to the corporation to
meet the supervisor. Supervisor is very impressed with you and
tells the recruiter. Recruiter's office calls the next day to say
that the job is 99.9% in the bag, pending approval by one more higher-up.
The day after he calls back with the bad news that job has been put "on hold."

2. I have an unopened package of Visio 4.0. Make me an offer ASAP.

Tzvee

Dr. Tzvee Zahavy
tzvee -at- zahavy -dot- com