Frame at a good price

Subject: Frame at a good price
From: Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WWW -dot- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:23:28 -0500

Okay, I answered three people via e-mail, but after the fourth query in
an hour, I'm just posting it to the list.

Earlier I mentioned that I was buying a copy of FrameMaker for $247.
That was actually premature, since I haven't actually received the
copy -- though I'm reasonably certain I will. As always with mail
order, caveat emptor.

In any case, where I found this price was on eBay. If you go to
www.ebay.com and do a search for FrameMaker, you'll find several
ongoing auctions. The one selling three copies for a minimum bid of
$237 apiece is the one I've been dealing with. I didn't actually buy
it through an auction -- we came to an agreement after a previous
auction ended without her reserve price being met.

Hope that helps! If you buy something as a result of this, you might
mention my name to the seller. If something goes sour, I'd be
interested in hearing about it via e-mail.

Beth Friedman bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
"Your eyes are like aquariums," he murmured admiringly.
"Don't you mean -- aquamarines?"
"No -- aquariums. They're sort of a murky green."