Re: HTML Help - Options

Subject: Re: HTML Help - Options
From: "Benson, Tasha" <Tbenson -at- UNIFI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:33:40 -0400

I'm using RoboHELP 6.0 which allows development of "WebHELP" which is a
non-browser specific HTML help. We haven't done a conversion and test yet,
but it looks promising. Claims to work on Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX.

Tasha Benson Phone: 978-551-7417
UNIFI Communications, Inc. Fax: 978-551-7417
900 Chelmsford Street
Lowell, MA 01450 <mailto:tbenson -at- unifi -dot- com>

"After all, when you come right down to it, how many people speak the
same language even when they speak the same language?" Russell Hoban