Re: DEBATE: Word-processing or DTP

Subject: Re: DEBATE: Word-processing or DTP
From: "SEIGLER, Sherri" <sseigler -at- SHL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 13:36:35 -0500

I like to write, edit, and use graphics. I don't have much imagination
so I am a little
weak in the graphics department, but when I put something in there that
looks good,
I am one proud technical communicator. My current company has been
extremely
pleased (so they say) with the outcome of my efforts. I don't want to
ever be labeled
"just a writer".

Sherri Seigler
MCI Systemhouse