Re: Word to HTML?

Subject: Re: Word to HTML?
From: DEC <PropHead -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:32:18 -0500

Colleen,

We had exactly the same problem here. Our client wanted the Word docs into
HTML to be put on their company intranet. Tryf as we might, we were not able
to avoid an intermediate step. We minimized it a great deal by using
HoTMetaL Pro. We converted the Word doc by saving it as HTML in Word then
openning it in HoTMetaL to clean it up a bit and map the graphics.

Dennis