Abbreviation for "microliter"

Subject: Abbreviation for "microliter"
From: Reuven Frank <reuven -at- E-AND-C -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:17:43 +0200

Dear Everyone

Thank you, to all who responded.

The overwhelming winning choice was to use: uL

The main idea was to prove to the Senior staff-member that had unilaterally chosen: "mcl" that that was pure, unadulterated nonsense.

In any case, I got together with the Technical Programming Chief, and we worked out a way to get the written out form: "microliter" to fit.

Thanks again,
Reuven Frank
Nominal Head, Technical Documentation
E&C Medical Intelligence