Re: Charge for Travel Time?

Subject: Re: Charge for Travel Time?
From: Dave Whelan <dwhelan -at- PANGEA -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:52:51 -0500

Amram asks who should pay for an off-site contractor's travel costs to the
client's site and who should pay for time spent learning the client's
preferred software tools.

Both items are negotiable. In contract negotiations, I am willing to concede
more on the cost of learning time than I am on the cost of travel because I
like learning new software but I don't like travelling.

Regards,
Dave.

David P. Whelan, Whelan Technical Services
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (204) 334-1339
mailto:dwhelan -at- ieee -dot- org
http://www.pangea.ca/~dwhelan