Will all QuickHelp authors please stand up.

Subject: Will all QuickHelp authors please stand up.
From: Annette Schulz <Annette -at- DIGITAL-REN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:31:38 -0400

Hi there,

Well it seems that my research into Mac help authoring tools has landed
me on the doorstep of Alustra's QuickHelp. Has anyone out there ever
used it to translate RoboHelps WinHelp to Mac? If so, what are your
impressions on the reliability of the product?

This is just a stop-gap. In the future we might turn to AppleGuide.

Thanks again,

A n n e t t e S c h u l z
"word-monger"

Digital Renaissance
(416) 535-4222 (ext. #2243)
http://www.digital-ren.com <--------------------- Our Story
http://tag.digital-ren.com <--------------------- Our
Storytelling Software
Silence is evidence of superb language skills.