test = please delete

Subject: test = please delete
From: Rebecca Price <beccap -at- RUST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:10:03 -0400

well, since you didn't.... SE Michigan had a major power failure due
to bad storms on Wednesday... and my ISP's server was hit. I've been
email-less since Wednesday.

this is just a test to make sure that my subscription to the list
didn't get cancelled while the ISP was down!

-becca

--
Becca Price
beccap -at- rust -dot- net

"Wisdom begins when you discover the difference between 'That doesn't
make sense' and "I don't understand.' "

Children of God, by Mary Doria Russell; pg 142-143