Re: A direct attack on TW? -Reply

Subject: Re: A direct attack on TW? -Reply
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:58:38 -0500

Tracy Boyington wrote...

<...But what I'm thinking is... this other company's product is so complex
it needs its own special *keyboard*??? Sounds a little inconvenient to
me. Anyone else? Would the rest of the world prefer a special keyboard
to a 50-page manual? Would the rest of techwr-l even prefer it?...>

Well, if it made my tea and dusted my desk I might. But it probably won't,
so let's see... is this to say I'd end up with one (special, but
all-purpose) keyboard, or a regular keyboard and a special keyboard side by
side? Would I rather have one keyboard, two keyboards, or a keyboard and a
manual? Hmmm... Guess it depends on what my task is and how much cubicle
real estate I have. But, isn't that always the way in this industry?
--B
barb -dot- ostapina -at- metromail -dot- com
...speaking only for myself.