Re: PC Novice Magazine

Subject: Re: PC Novice Magazine
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:10:12 -0700

At 11:32 AM 7/24/98 -0400, Gina Hertel wrote:
>Has anyone ever heard of PC Novice Magazine?
>I need to contact them (via web, phone, fax, whatever) about an article I
>need to locate.
>The article deals with the dollar value and savings derived from online
>Help.
>
>Do you know the article?
>Do you know how I might contact the mag?

Surprise! You can find it on the Web at http://pcnovice.com and be
redirected to http://www.smartcomputing.com/default.asp?guid=je8gai9y

--Wayne
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com