Re: always look for a new job?

Subject: Re: always look for a new job?
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 14:23:07 +0100

I don't think that it's peculiar to TWs - most of the people I know keep an
eye on the job situation. I think partly it's a comfort thing - if there's
jobs out there things must be going well. More importantly, however, I
think it's a way of keeping an eye on the market - bargaining power for
reviews etc.#

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International