Re: Layoffs and scrounging

Subject: Re: Layoffs and scrounging
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:07:40 -0400

My first real job was during college. I worked Monday, Wednesday, and
Friday, to fit my class schedule.

Went back to school on Monday afternoon, everything was cool. Back to work
Wednesday morning, and there was literally a hole burned in my table where
the computer had been. I never found out exactly what the person who used
the computer on Tuesday did to it, but I did flowcharting on paper for the
rest of my short stint with that company.